Return, Replacement, and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 1, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Gabriella Plants.
We take great pride in our plants that are shipped straight from our greenhouse to your house. Thanks to our years of experience, we average less than 1% of issues each week with our shipments. Even then, many of these issues have to do with the shipping carrier losing our package or failing to deliver it on time. While it's unlikely you'll ever experience an issue with your plant, we will make things right if you do.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The Short Version
We don't like reading lots of legal terms, and you probably don't either... here's the short, plain-English version of this policy:
Refunds & Cancellations
- All purchases, once shipped, are final.
- You can cancel your order any time before it's shipped by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will notify you of shipment via email the day your purchase is shipped.
- Sometimes a shipping carrier loses a plant. When this happens, just let us know the plant never arrived. We'll sort things out with the carrier, and if the plant was lost, we'll refund or replace it free of charge.
- Please follow the "Opening a Claim" instructions below if your plant is lost.
Damage, Pests & Disease
- Plants that contain pests/disease upon arrival (or are damaged during shipment) will be refunded or replaced free of charge in our sole discretion.
- If your plant has an issue, it's important that you contact us ASAP—we are only able to resolve issues that are brought to our attention within 10 days of delivery.
- Please follow the "Opening a Claim" instructions below if your plant has an issue.
- Please Note: We are only able to honor claims due to cold weather damage if you purchased Winter Insurance for your order.
Opening a Claim
When contacting us about any issues, please include the following:
- The email address you used to complete your purchase; and
- The name of the plant that has an issue
- If your claim is related to damage, pest, or disease:
- Attach a photo of the plant from the top down; and
- Attach close-up photos of the issue itself
Our Claims Process
- We will review the information you send us, usually within 1 business day.
- Sometimes we'll ask for additional information or photos to help us make a decision. We request that you respond to our requests for additional information or photos within 48 hours.
- If we deem the plant has an issue (damage, pests, or disease) or was lost during shipment (shipping issues), we'll issue a refund or replace it free of charge. (Please Note: We are only able to honor claims deemed to be due to cold weather damage if you purchased Winter Insurance for your order.)
- In rare cases, we are unable to issue refunds or replacements due to issues caused by neglect (or caused by cold weather damage in the event that you did not purchase Winter Insurance). Rest assured, if your plant needs special care, one of our growers should be able to guide you through the steps needed to nurture it back to happiness again.
For the complete, legal version of our Return, Replacement, and Refund Policy, read on at your own risk of boredom:
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Gabriella Growers, Inc., 4875 Gabriella Ln, Oviedo, FL 32765.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Gabriella Plants, accessible from https://www.gabriellaplants.com/
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order at any time before it ships without giving any reason for doing so. We will notify You via email when Your Order ships. After this time, you will no longer be able to cancel Your Order.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the date of cancellation. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
Your Order is deemed final and non-returnable once shipped.
If your purchase has an issue (it was lost in shipment, arrived damaged, or had pests/disease issues), please refer to the instructions in "The Short Version" above and contact us to open a claim.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds or replacements of any merchandise. We utilize a claims process as outlined in "The Short Version" above to make decisions about refunds and replacements. We are unable to offer refunds or replacements for any claims opened greater than 10 days after delivery. Failure to provide the required information or photos necessary for us to process Your claim in a timely manner may result in Your claim being denied. All decisions regarding refunds and replacements are final and are made in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com