We do our best to ship orders as quickly as we can, usually in less than a week. If you need a special shipping arrangement, please contact us.
In short, we strive to always ship our best plants From Our Greenhouse to Your House™. On rare occasions, we experience problems with our deliveries, and usually they have to do with our delivery carrier. No matter the reason, if you're not completely satisfied with your plant or you feel your plant has a problem, please contact us. We will do our best to help out and make it right. (Read our full Returns, Replacement & Refund Policy for more details.)
Order limits policy
In order to share our plants with as many customers as possible, we place order limits on certain plants we sell. If you exceed this limit, your order may be cancelled and refunded. If you ordered other plants that did not exceed an order limit in the same order, we will only cancel and refund the plants that exceed the order limit.
The specific order limit for a plant, if applicable, is written in the plant details on the plant's page on our website. Order limits are broken down into the following categories:
We use contact, shipping, billing, and device information to automatically check whether an order limit may have been exceeded. When our systems suspect that an order limit may have been exceeded, your order is flagged for an order limit review. All orders flagged for an order limit review are ultimately reviewed by a member of our staff.
Your order may have been flagged for an order limit review if your order contained a limited item, and:
- Your order was placed using automation or bots.
- Your billing and shipping address do not match.
- Your billing or shipping address is not a street address.
- Your device metadata does not match your billing or shipping address.
- Multiple orders containing a limited item were made from the same device, IP address, VPN, or proxy service.
- Another person located at your shipping or billing address placed an order for a limited item within the last year.
- Your order was placed with contact, shipping, billing, or device information that is suspected to be engaged in fraudulent or abusive behavior.
- A previous order containing your contact, shipping, billing, or device information was charged back, refunded, cancelled, or undeliverable.
- Your order contained a different indicator not listed here that our automated systems identified necessitate an order limit review.
If you have any questions about our order limits policy, please contact us.